VORTEX Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope, TMCQ MOA Reticle (PST-14ST-A)
Specifically designed for the military, law enforcement and committed precision shooting communities, the VORTEX Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope, TMCQ MOA Reticle (PST-14ST-A) offers the highest levels of performance and reliability. With features such as matched turret/reticle subtensions, CRS zero stop mechanisms and precision ranging reticles, the Viper PST is ready for any situation.
The Viper PST (Precision Shooting Tactical) is built on a precision-machined, one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube protected by a type-3 hard-anodized finish. The large diameter 30mm tube provides additional strength and rigidity, as well as extra room for extreme range elevation adjustments. The construction is 100% waterproof, dustproof and fogproof - purged with argon gas to prevent internal fogging and corrosion.
This model riflescope uses a second focal plane reticle. This style of reticle always maintains the identical visual size regardless of magnification. The advantage to this style of reticle is that it will not become too large and "heavy" at high magnifications.
XR coatings deliver incredible image detail with extremely high resolution and light transmission. XD (Extra-low Dispersion) glass objective lens elements made of extra-low dispersion glass enhance image resolution and are carefully selected and precision crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity and color accuracy.
This Viper PST riflescope does not have a parallax focus. The focus is factory pre-set at a distance of 100 yards.
Matching (mrad or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast, accurate range calculations. Unique, stackable shims provide a zero-stop under the elevation turret, and the patent-pending fiber optic Radius Bar turret rotation indicator visually tracks revolutions.
Tall uncapped turrets are O-ring sealed for absolute waterproof performance and feature precision-machined turret screws. Finally, the Precision-Force system, using the heavy-duty aluminum alloy erector tube and a single zero-memory chromium vanadium erector spring, provides precision and predictable tracking.
ArmorTek is an ultra-hard, scratch-resistant lens armor, chemically bonded on the outer glass surfaces. ArmorTek's unique stain-proof topcoat features a slippery surface that actually repels the oil and corrosive salts from fingerprints. Dust, dirt and smudges are easily wiped away without fear of scratching the optical glass beneath.
The TMCQ (Tactical Milling Close Quarters) MOA reticle is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST riflescope delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.
The Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope comes with a CR2032 battery, CRS shims and the VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- Optically indexed lenses delivers optimum image sharpness and brightness with true reticle use for full ranging and holdover from edge to edge because of computer-controlled alignment during construction
- XD Lens Elements provide the edge-to-edge sharpness needed to differentiate details at any distance
- XR Lens Coatings increase light transmission with multiple coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- 30 mm tube provides greater strength and wider adjustment lattitude as compared to a 1-inch tube
- One-piece tube maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum delivers increased strength and rigidity
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Type-3 hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position
- ArmorTek - ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating repels oils and corrosive salts on outer glass surfaces
- Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) prevents dialing more than one rotation below your zero so you don't lose the zero when dialing large amounts of elevation corrections
- Tall uncapped turrets make range calculation and shooting adjustments fast and accurate with subtension marks that match the reticle
- Second focal plane reticle always maintains the identical visual size regardless of magnification
- Single spring construction fully constrains (without over-constraining) the optical system for predictable, improved accuracy throughout the range of elevation adjustment
- Glass-etched reticle protected between two layers of glass (not made from wire) for optimum durability and reliability
- Illuminated reticle - electronic illumination aids in low light visibility of reticle (Battery included)
- Illumination control can be turned on or off with a single click between each intensity level - allowing access to a preferred illumination setting without having to progress through each intensity level
- MagView bar combines a fiber optics magnification indicator with raised rear-facing magnification references for clear viewing in low light conditions
- Radius bar fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides illuminated and tactile point of reference for turret rotations
- Fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- The TMCQ (Tactical Milling Close Quarters) MOA reticle uses MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter, mm||24|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||98.0–27.5|
|Exit Pupil, mm||24.0–6.0|
|Eye Relief, mm||102|
|Tube Diameter, mm||30|
|Turret Style||Tall Uncapped - CRS Zero Stop|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||220 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||220 MOA|
|Parallax Setting, yds||100|
- VORTEX Viper PST 1-4x24 Riflescope, TMCQ MOA Reticle (PST-14ST-A)
- CR2032 battery
- CRS shims
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty