VORTEX Crossfire II 4-12x50 AO Rifle Scope, Dead-Hold BDC Reticle, MOA (CF2-31023)
You can make big things happen when you take aim behind the VORTEX Crossfire 4-12x50 AO Rifle Scope, Dead-Hold BDC Reticle, MOA (CF2-31023). Built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes, the Crossfire is standing by, ready and more than willing to assist you with filling that tag.
With its fully multi-coated optics for optimum light transmission and a fast-focus eyepiece for quick target acquisition - the Crossfire makes quick work of dialing in for the shot that counts.
The Crossfire 4-12x50 AO Riflescope has low profile turrets, that are less susceptible to accidental impact damage and reset turrets, that allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope - generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
This model comes with Adjustable Objective (AO) that uses an adjustment mechanism on the objective lens to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
The Dead-Hold BDC reticle helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. It is good for hunting / shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over is a concern.
The solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction of the Crossfire riflescope is outstanding in strength, rugged and shockproof. Neutral pressure nitrogen purging guarantees waterproofing and fog proofing that withstands the elements at any elevation.
- Sunshade is included
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- 1 in. tube allows greater windage and elevation adjustment travel along with greater strength compared to the one-inch tube
- One-piece tube maximizes strength and waterproofness
- Aircraft-grade aluminum - premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance
- Fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Low capped turrets are less susceptible to accidental impact damage
- Reset turrets allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope - generally requires use of a coin or wrench
- Adjustable objective (AO) allows maximum precision on small targets
- Sunshade reduces glare and sun reflection off the objective lens
- Waterproof optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the riflescope
- Fogproof barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging
- MOA turrets/reticle
- Dead-Hold BDC Reticle
- Matte Black Finish
- Vortex VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- VORTEX Crossfire 4-12x50 AO Rifle Scope, Dead-Hold BDC Reticle, MOA (CF2-31023)
- Removable Lens Covers
- Dust Cloth
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty