VERSA-POD Tactical Vertical Foregrip Adapter (150-618)
The VERSA-POD Tactical Vertical Foregrip Adapter (150-618) is extremely strong with an all steel chassis, and also extremely comfortable and durable with its PA66 molding. The PA66 molding gives this foregip superior strength without the added weight. It is a great alternative to the longer Model 616 and 656 when the extra length is not needed. The ribbed style grip is designed to allow the shooter positive grip in wet conditions even with gloves on.
The tactical version includes a quick release sling loop to allow an additional point to attach your sling. Versa-Pod foregrips allow reduced muzzle climb and greater accuracy with full-auto or burst fire. A Versa-Pod bipod can be folded up and out of the way or completly removed when not needed. The All-Steel spigot fits the Versa-Pod Classic Series and 50 Series bipod lines, and allows full axial rotation. This foregrip adapter attaches to a standard MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail with the patented U-bolt and quick release thumb screw.
- Heavy-duty vertical grip
- No modification required
- Fits MIL-STD picatinny rail
- Standard 6.3mm stud allows for full range of axial rotation on all Versa-Pod bipods
- Embedded flush-caps on both sides provide additional attachment points for slings
- Allows canting tilt
- Made of PA66 material, which is heat-resistant to more than 300¡ F and is super-tough
- 3 3/4" long
- Weight: 14.08 oz
- Black Finish
- VERSA-POD Tactical Vertical Foregrip Adapter (150-618)