VARGO Triad XE Alcohol / Fuel Tab Stove (T-207)
The VARGO Triad XE Alcohol / Fuel Tab Stove (T-207) picks up where other alcohol stoves fall short. By burning either denatured alcohol or fuel tabs, the Triad XE becomes your all-season, all-terrain, go-to ultralight stove. Use the inner canister to burn your choice of alcohol or when faced with high altitude or subfreezing temps remove the inner canister and add one or more fuel tabs. Don't let your alcohol stove hold you back on your next excursion!
*Using a windscreen is recommended for optimal performance.
- Use only in a well ventilated area! Never use stove indoors!
- Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol or solid stove fuel tabs as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels such as white gas, kerosene, unleaded gas, etc. will potentially cause an explosion and serious injury
- Be sure the flame is fully extinguished and the stove is completely cooled before refueling to prevent flare ups!
- Always anchor stove legs into the ground to prevent the lit stove from tipping over!
- Dual-fuel capability for all-season, all-terrain use
- Removeable inner canister to easily switch from alcohol or fuel tab burning mode
- Retractable top and bottom legs for excellent pot and stove support
- Compact design makes it incredibly packable
- Solid titanium construction
|Outer Canister (Folded), in / mm||3.2 / 80|
|Outer Canister (Legs Extended), in / mm||3.9 / 99|
|Inner Canister, in / mm||2.4 / 62|
|Total Height, in / mm||1.2 / 30|
|Fuel Capacity, oz / ml||1.25 / 37|
|Burn Time|| ~15 mins (alcohol),
various burn times for fuel tab(s)
|Weight, oz / g||1.5 / 42|