SMITH & WESSON 460XVR Revolver, 460 S&W Mag, 8.38in, Satin Stainless, 5Rd, Adjustable (163460)
Vendor: Smith & wesson
Starting with the Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The SMITH & WESSON 460XVR Revolver, 460 S&W Mag, 8.38in, Satin Stainless, 5Rd, Adjustable (163460) has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
- Removable, interchangeable compensator
- The highest velocity revolver in the world - 2330 fps/200 grain!
- The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world - 2400 lbs/ft!
- If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest
- Gain twist rifled barrel for superb accuracy
- Lighter loads that the 460 will also fire include .45 Colt and .454 casull
- Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
- Made in the USA
|Caliber||.460 S&W Magnum|
|Barrel Length, in||8.38"|
|Front Sight||Hi-Viz Interchangable|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable White Outline|
|Frame Size||Extra Large - Exposed Hammer|
|Overall Length, in||15"|
|Weight Empty, oz||72.5|
|Material|| Stainless Steel Frame,
Stainless Steel Cylinder