RUGER S-45N Revolver, 44 Rem Mag, 5.50in Barrel, Blued (0810)
Handgun hunters, long-range competitors and fans of the single-action revolver are attracted to the classic design, rugged durability and smooth functioning of the RUGER S-45N Revolver, 44 Rem Mag, 5.50in Barrel, Blued (0810). Designed specifically to exploit the full potential of the powerful 44 Magnum cartridge, its advanced design delivers reliable performance for big-game hunters.
Packed with all of the features of the New Model Blackhawk, this revolver boasts the power of 44 Magnum chambering, yet accepts the lower-recoiling 44 Special. Affordably priced, the Ruger S-45N Revolver provides quality and value.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Reliable with coil springs throughout for durability
- Adjustable rear sight and fixed, replaceable insert ramp front sight
- Chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum, the model accepts factory .44 Special cartridges, which deliver superb accuracy and milder recoil
- Blued Finish
|Caliber||44 Rem Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||5.50"|
|MA Approved & Certified||Yes|
|Overall Length, in||11.38"|
- RUGER S-45N Revolver, 44 Rem Mag, 5.50in Barrel, Blued (0810)
- Hard Plastic Case