RUGER MKIII6 Pistol, 22 LR, 6in Barrel, Blued (10105)
The RUGER MKIII6 Pistol, 22 LR, 6in Barrel, Blued (10105) represents the evolution of Ruger 22 LR pistols, continuing the legacy created by the Ruger Standard, Mark I and Mark II pistols and yet incorporating many new engineering refinements. It is simple, rugged, and affordable, making it a great value for any sporting purpose - whether target shooting, plinking or small game hunting.
Features of the MKIII4 Pistol include: rigid barrel/receiver connection; automatic bolt-hold-open latch; comfortable, rugged steel grip frame; contoured ejection port; easy-to-grasp tapered bolt ears; and rigidly mounted sights for consistent accuracy. Simply stated, Mark III Pistols offer the most versatility and value of any rimfire pistol on the market today.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with checkered grip panels providing a non-slip hold. The manual safety and magazine release are conveniently located on the left side of the frame
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied
- Unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the "SAFE" position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use
- Patented loaded chamber indicator provides confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Blued Finish
|Barrel Length, in||6.00"|
|MA Approved & Certified||No|
- RUGER MKIII6 Pistol, 22 LR, 6in Barrel, Blued (10105)
- Two Magazines
- Hard Plastic Case