RUGER KRH-44R Revolver, 44 Mag, 7.50in Barrel, Satin Stainless (5003)
The RUGER KRH-44R Revolver, 44 Mag, 7.50in Barrel, Satin Stainless (5003) is a Ruger's double-action revolver specifically designed for the powerful 44 Magnum cartridge. It embodies many advanced features such as a triple-locking cylinder, a unique single spring mechanism for relatively lighter trigger pull, replaceable front sights and adjustable rear sights.
The Ruger KRH-44 revolver has rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates, is designed specifically to handle powerful magnum loads through extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas. In addition, it features patented transfer bar mechanism that provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge, integral scope mounts and FREE scope rings.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot
- Unique, patented single spring mechanism for both hammer and trigger allows for a smooth, light trigger pull
- Easy sighting with readily replaceable, colored insert front blade sight and precision-adjustable rear sight with white outline
- Rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates
- Dual Chambering for 44 Magnum models, which also accept all factory 44 Special cartridges
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Integral scope mounts and FREE scope rings
- Satin Stainless Finish
|Caliber||44 Rem Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||7.5"|
|Overall Length, in||13"|
|MA Approved & Certified||Yes|