RUGER KNV-455 Revolver, 45 Colt, 5.5in Barrel, High Gloss Stainless (5104)
Since its introduction in 1993, the RUGER KNV-455 Revolver, 45 Colt, 5.5in Barrel, High Gloss Stainless (5104) has dominated the cowboy action shooting world and earned its reputation for rugged reliability due to its strength and mechanical superiority. It is often referred to as "the gun that won the New West" because of its widespread popularity among single-action shooters and cowboy action competitors.
The Ruger Vaquero KNV-455 Revolver combines the original Old West single-action look and feel with new features. The mid-size steel frame and cylinder are scaled-down to the same size as the original 1955 Ruger Blackhawk, closely resembling the classic single-action revolvers of the late 1800's.
- "Old West" feel and handling with the pre-1962 "XR-3"-style, steel grip frame and checkered grip panels
- Patented Ruger reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl
- Blade front with notch rear sights
- Internal lock unobtrusively located beneath the right grip panel, provides an added measure of security
- High Gloss Stainless Finish
|Barrel Length, in||5.50"|
|MA Approved & Certified||Yes|
|Finish||High Gloss Stainless|
|Overall Length, in||11.12"|
- RUGER KNV-455 Revolver, 45 Colt, 5.5in Barrel, High Gloss Stainless (5104)
- Hard Plastic Case