RUGER KGP-4327-7 Revolver, 327 Fed Mag, 4.20in Barrel, Stainless (1748)
RUGER KGP-4327-7 Revolver, 327 Fed Mag, 4.20in Barrel, Stainless (1748) is among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. Its rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue.
Easy on the hand and budget, this KGP-4327-7 Revolver can boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making it rugged, reliable, and dependable.
In addition, its feature is patented transfer bar mechanism which provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. For easy takedown of integrated subassemblies, this Ruger Double-Action Revolver requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly.
- Recoil reducing, cushioned, black rubber hogue monogrip provides non-slip, comfortable grip
- Grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools
- Heavy, full-shrouded precision-rifled barrel and hand plastic case
- Satin Stainless Finish
|Caliber||327 Fed Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||4.2"|
|Overall Length, in||9.5"|
|MA Approved & Certified||Yes|