RUGER K77/44-RSP Rifle, 44 Mag, 18.5in Barrel, Brushed Stainless (7402)
This innovative RUGER K77/44-RSP Rifle, 44 Mag, 18.5in Barrel, Brushed Stainless (7402) established themselves as the perfect rifle for small game hunters, ranchers, and long-range informal "plinkers".
The Ruger K77/44-RSP Rifle features a detachable rotary magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges that provide reliable feeding. Its solid, heat-treated stainless steel action has a rugged, right-hand turning bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy. Also, the Ruger K77/44-RSP rifle has three-position safety allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
This Ruger 77/44 Rotary Magazine Rifle can boast all of the technological advancements of the M77 Mark II rifle with the rugged and utterly dependable Ruger detachable rotary magazine.
- Solid, heat-treated stainless steel action that feature a rugged, right-hand turning bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (scope rings included)
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Black blade front with adjustable rear sights
- Sling swivel stud mounts
- Brushed Stainless Finish
|Caliber||44 Rem Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||18.5"|
|Overall Length, in||38.5"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|