RUGER HM77RSB Rifle, 338 Win Mag, 23in Barrel, Satin Blue w/ Muzzle Brake System (47120)
RUGER HM77RSB Rifle, 338 Win Mag, 23in Barrel, Satin Blue w/ Muzzle Brake System (47120) features a standard length action, which results in a shorter bolt stroke and easier feeding than traditional magnum-sized rifles. Built with versatility, style and performance in mind, this rifle meets the challenges of hunters throughout the world.
Offering shooters a host of functional enhancements that provide rewarding shooting experiences Ruger M77 Hawkeye rifle will impress knowledgeable shooters with its performance-improving features.
The Ruger HM77RSB rifle features a large white bead front sight with shallow and "Express-Style" windage-adjustable "V" notch rear sight, the LC6 trigger and non-rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor. In addition, this African M77 Hawkeye rifle contains all the value-added characteristics of yesterday's Ruger rifles: integral scope mounts, three-position safety and ergonomically American Walnut stock with Ebony Forend Cap.
The Ruger HM77RSB rifle has a muzzle brake system which includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
All of these innovations, combined with legendary Ruger reliability, are features that big game hunters from Africa to Alaska can feel. Chambered in calibers from the varmint shooting 204 Ruger to the big bore 416 Ruger, there is an M77 Hawkeye for every game animal, on every continent, in any weather.
- The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out-of-the-box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward
- Large white bead front sight with shallow, "Express-Style" windage-adjustable "V" notch rear sight
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (scope rings included FREE)
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has more rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock, and on the top of the pistol grip
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
- Muzzle brake system includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil
- Swivel studs with both a barrel-band mounted stud and an optional forend stud supplied for mounting sling swivels
- Satin Blue Finish
|Stock||American Walnut with Ebony Forend Cap|
|Caliber||338 Win Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||23"|
|Barrel Feature||Ruger Muzzle Brake System|
|Overall Length, in||44.88"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|