RUGER HKM77RSG Guide Gun Rifle, 338 RCM, 20in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte (47115)
Rugged and hard-hitting, the compact and easy-to-carry RUGER HKM77RSG Guide Gun Rifle, 338 RCM, 20in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte (47115) is ready for whatever conditions or game come your way. This rifle features a hawkeye matte steel finish that resists corrosion.
The Ruger HKM77RSG Guide Gun Rifle features the LC6 trigger that features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box, three-position safety and hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Also, it has cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel for the ultimate in accuracy, longevity and easy barrel cleaning. In addition, this Guide Gun Rifle has a shallow "express-style" windage adjustable "V" notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition.
Its another distinctive feature is muzzle brake system that includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
With a rugged one-piece bolt that has proven to be one of the strongest on the market, integral scope bases which can never shoot loose, and rugged green mountain laminate stock for accurate shooting, the Ruger Guide Gun Rifle proves its value as a workhorse in the field and at the range.
- The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge
- Muzzle brake system includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significatly reduces felt recoil
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (scope rings included FREE)
- Cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel for the ultimate in accuracy, longevity and easy barrel cleaning
- Shallow "express-style" windage adjustable "V" notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition
- Rugged Green Mountain laminate stock is dimensionally stable through environmental extremes, and features a soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
- Swivel studs with both a barrel-band mounted stud and an optional forend stud supplied for mounting sling swivels
- Hawkeye Matte Finish
|Stock||Green Mountain Laminate|
|Barrel Length, in||20"|
|Overall Length, in||40.5" - 42"|
|Length of Pull, in||12.75" - 14.25"|