RUGER HKM77R-Z Rifle, 223 Rem, 22in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte (17122)
RUGER HKM77R-Z Rifle, 223 Rem, 22in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte (17122) is a uniquely styled, light-weight varmint rifle with a hawkeye matte stainless finish, green mountain laminate stock and two-stage, adjustable target trigger. Built with versatility, style and performance in mind, this rifle meets the challenges of hunters throughout the world.
Offering shooters a host of functional enhancements that provide rewarding shooting experiences Ruger M77 Hawkeye rifle will impress knowledgeable shooters with its performance-improving features.
The Ruger HKM77R-Z rifle features a cold hammer-forged barrel for the ultimate in accuracy and easy barrel cleaning, unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short "take-up" stage and non-rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor.
In addition, this bolt-action M77 Hawkeye Predator rifle contains all the value-added characteristics of yesterday's Ruger rifles: integral scope mounts, three-position safety, and of course, it made in America.
All of these innovations, combined with legendary Ruger reliability, are features that big game hunters from Africa to Alaska can feel. Chambered in calibers from the varmint shooting 204 Ruger to the big bore 416 Ruger, there is an M77 Hawkeye for every game animal, on every continent, in any weather.
- Unique, two stage, adjustable target trigger with a short "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward
- Cold hammer-forged barrel for the ultimate in accuracy and easy barrel cleaning
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
- Studs for mounting sling swivels
- Hawkeye Matte Stainless Finish
|Barrel Length, in||22"|
|Trigger||Two-Stage, Adjustable Target|
|Overall Length, in||42"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|
|Finish||Hawkeye Matte Stainless|