RUGER HKM77-MH Rifle, 300 Win Mag, 24in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte/Green Hogue (47128)
RUGER HKM77-MH Rifle, 300 Win Mag, 24in Barrel, Stainless Hawkeye Matte/Green Hogue (47128) is designed to be instant classics. Built with versatility, style and performance in mind, this rifle meet the challenges of hunters throughout the world. Offering shooters a host of functional enhancements that provide rewarding shooting experiences Ruger M77 Hawkeye Magnum rifle will impress knowledgeable shooters with its performance-improving features.
The Ruger HKM77-MH Rifle features the LC6 trigger that features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box, three-position safety and hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Also, it has cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel for the ultimate in accuracy, longevity and easy barrel cleaning.
Its another distinctive feature is muzzle brake system that includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
With a rugged one-piece bolt that has proven to be one of the strongest on the market, integral scope bases which can never shoot loose, and ergonomically pleasing stock for accurate shooting, the Ruger M77 Hawkeye Magnum Rifle proves its value as a workhorse in the field and at the range.
- The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge
- Muzzle brake system includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significatly reduces felt recoil
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (scope rings included FREE)
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip
- Rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt
- Studs for mounting sling swivels
- Hawkeye Matte Stainless Finish
|Caliber||300 Win Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||24"|
|Overall Length, in||44.75"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|
|Finish||Hawkeye Matte Stainless|