RUGER BN-36X Revolver, 357 Mag / 9mm Luger, 6.50in Barrel, Blued (0318)
The RUGER BN-36X Revolver, 357 Mag / 9mm Luger, 6.50in Barrel, Blued (0318) is the most advanced single-action revolver ever made. While retaining the solid frame, feel and comfortable grip of the classic single-actions, it features Ruger's patented transfer bar ignition system with loading gate interlock, an all-coil spring mechanism, adjustable sights, and frame-mounted firing pin. This Blackhawk revolver has earned a reputation as the best value on the market due to its durability and affordability.
The BN-36X Revolver comes equipped with an extra cylinder and is popular with shooters who appreciate the classic single-action revolver but opt for the versatility of being able to use more than one caliber in their handgun. With its interchangeable cylinder, this Ruger revolver can be easily converted from one caliber to another without the use of tools. This versatility allows avid shooters of autoloading pistols to enjoy shooting a classic American single-action sidearm with their favorite pistol cartridge.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style
- Target-grade accuracy with ramp front and precision-adjustable rear sights
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
- Includes extra cylinder in 9mm Luger
- Blued Finish
|Barrel Length, in||6.50"|
|MA Approved & Certified||Yes|
|Grips||Black Checkered Hard Rubber|
|Overall Length, in||12.38"|
- RUGER BN-36X Revolver, 357 Mag / 9mm Luger, 6.50in Barrel, Blued (0318)
- Hard Plastic Case