RUGER LCP II 380 ACP 6rd Mag Pistol 3750
- Short, crisp, single-action trigger pull.
- Compact at just 5.17" long and 3.71" tall, the LCP II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Note: Six-round LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. Seven-round LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II.