RUGER 10/22-T Rifle, 22 LR, 20in Barrel, Blued, Bull Barrel (1121)
The RUGER 10/22-T Rifle, 22 LR, 20in Barrel, Blued, Bull Barrel (1121) is America's favorite 22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking", small game hunting and action-shooting events.
With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, this Ruger 10/22 Tactical Autoloading Rifle is a sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. Its features a hammer-forged barrel with recessed target crown, aluminum alloy receiver providing long-term reliability, flat buttplate with rubber buttpad and unique two-stage target trigger. Its glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today's 22 LR shooters, this Ruger firearm is priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Positive, Push-Button, Cross-Bolt Manual Safely
- Patented, detachable 10-shot Rotary Magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Hammer-Forged Barrel with recessed target crown and spiral design
- A380 Aluminum Alloy Receiver is precision-machined, and provided long-term reliability to the 10/22 action
- Combination Scope Base Adapter for both Weaver-style and 22 "tip-off" scope mounts is provided with every rifle
- Easy-to-use Extended Magazine Release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush mounted magazine
- Polymer Trigger Housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance
- Flat buttplate with rubber buttpad and sling swivels
- Unique two-stage target trigger featuring a shot "take-up" stage, followed by a crisp, light target pull with no creep or overtravel
- Satin Black Finish
|Barrel Length, in||22"|
|Overall Length, in||38.5"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.75"|