RUGER 10/22 Rifle, 22LR, 18.5in, 10 Rd, Pink Hogue Stock, Stainless (1201)
The RUGER 10/22 Rifle, 22LR, 18.5in, 10 Rd, Pink Hogue Stock, Stainless (1201) is ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking", small game hunting and action-shooting events. Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate.
The 10/22 is still today's most popular 22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today's 22 LR shooters, the 10/22 Rifle is priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Patented, Detachable 10-Shot Rotary Magazine with a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Easy-To-Use, Extended Magazine Release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the unique, flush mounted magazine - with no exposed magazine to dent and no uncomfortable protrusions at the rifle's balance point
- Positive, Push-Button, Cross-Bolt Manual Safety
- Combination Scope Base Adapter for both Weaver-style and 22 "tip-off" scope mounts is provided with every rifle
- A380 Aluminum alloy receiver is precision-machined, and provides long-term reliability to the 10/22 action
- Hammer-Forged Barrel is locked in the receiver by a unique two-screw V-block system
- Heat-Stabilized, Glass-Filled Polymer Trigger Housing Assembly precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and unmatched ability to withstand the elements
- Pink Hogue Stock
- Matte Stainless Finish
|Stock||Pink Hogue Stock|
|Barrel Length, in||18.50"|
|Overall Length, in||37.00"|