RUGER 1-H Rifle, 375 H&H Mag, 24in Barrel, Blued (1320)
When you think of single-shot rifles, think of the best, this RUGER 1-H Rifle, 375 H&H Mag, 24in Barrel, Blued (1320) is the American-Made single-shot rifle for virtually every sporting activity.
The RUGER Tropical 1-H Rifle features a strong and compact falling block breech mechanism, blade front with adjustable rear sights and patented Ruger scope mounting system with quarter-rib integral scope bases. While, sliding tang safety provides instant security, visibility and accessibility. The marksman who owns a Ruger 1-H Rifle values high-quality American craftsmanship, has pride of ownership, and demands reliable, accurate performance.
- Strong, simple, compact falling block breech mechanism with artillery-style breechblock and under-lever is ideally suited for powerful cartridges
- Ejector mechanism provides maximum leverage at the point where the ejector engages the cartridge case and can be adjusted to provide extraction only
- Sliding tang safety provides instant security, visibility and accessibility
- Robust, sturdy, sculptured receiver forms a rigid support for barrel, stock and sliding breech block
- Blade front with adjustable rear sights
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel quarter rib, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings
- Includes Alexander Henry-style forend, sporting style buttpad, grip cap and sling swivel studs
- Blued Finish
|Caliber||375 H&H Mag|
|Barrel Length, in||24"|
|Overall Length, in||40.5"|
|Length of Pull, in||13.5"|