NIKON EDG 8x32 Binoculars (7568)
View nature with a vibrantly fresh level of contrast and brightness with the new NIKON EDG 8x32 Binoculars (7568). They utilise lens elements made from Nikon's renowned ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass - of the same lineage as that employed in the finest camera lenses used by leading professionals to create images that astound.
The EDG binoculars feature an advanced multilayer coating with a superior light transmission rate to all lens and prism surfaces, ensuring superior brightness and colour fidelity. It minimises light reflections, thereby reducing ghosting effects.
All optical elements, including lenses and prisms, benefit from numerous innovations. Applying sophisticated technologies results in a higher light transmission rate and flatter characteristics across the entire spectrum of visible light. You'll be amazed at the crystal-clear field of view and more natural colour reproduction.
The Nikon EDG 8x32 binoculars are designed for enhanced viewing comfort, even during long hours of use in the most demanding environments. The well-balanced body is the ideal weight and shape for comfortable carrying and secure holding. The robust construction means you can pay less attention to protecting your gear while concentrating on the subject you're observing. The shorter bridge makes for secure holding, even with a single hand.
Careful attention was paid to ensure the maximum possible comfort during long hours of observation. The long eye relief provides a wide, easy-to-see field of view even for wearers of glasses. The rubber neckstrap has sufficient width to alleviate the risk of neck strain, and the length is adjustable with a single touch. The horn-shaped eyecups prevent undesired light from entering from the sides, so you can concentrate on your viewing.
The EDG 8x32 binoculars are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, enabling you to venture with confidence into even the most challenging environments. Rigorous O-ring sealing gives you airtight water- and moisture-proofing, and all models are filled with nitrogen gas to prevent fog from forming due to sudden temperature changes. You can operate these binoculars even with your gloves on, at temperatures of -20 degrees centigrade. All models are supplied with a dedicated lightweight carrying case.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Sharp, clear images to the lens periphery, thanks to Nikon's field flattener lens system
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating on a roof prism unit for the brightest view
- Phase-correction-coated roof prism for high resolution
- Brighter images, even at twilight
- Eco-glass optics, environmentally safe materials
- Dual focus knob with diopter adjustment
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- High-eyepoint design for a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Horn-shaped detachable eyecups
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed strap
- Short bridge style for easy grip
- Durable design
- Waterproof (up to 5m for 10 minutes)
- Matte Black Finish
|Objective Diameter, mm||32|
|Field of View (FOV) @ 1000yds, ft||409|
|Real Angular Field of View, degrees||7.8°|
|Apparent Angular Field of View, degrees||57.2°|
|Close Focus Distance, m||2.5|
|Eye Relief, mm||18.5|
|Exit Pupil, mm||4.0|
|Interpupillary Distance, mm||54–76|
|Dimensions (L x W), in||5.4" x 5.5"|
- NIKON EDG 8x32 Binoculars (7568)
- Rubber Neckstrap
- Horn-shaped Eyecups
- Carrying Case