MFT Tekko Polymer AK47 Lower Integrated Rail System, Grey (TP47LIRSGY)
The MFT Tekko Polymer AK47 Lower Integrated Rail System, Grey (TP47LIRSGY) allows customized mounting options for mission specific accessories not possible with the original handguards. The Tekko is an integrated rail system that replaces the original handguards on the AK47 family of rifles. It is an evolution in battlefield technology manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide from DuPont's Military Plastic Division, with quick and easy installation and no alterations or gunsmithing required.
The lower section of the handguard is installed in the same manner as the original part. Three MIL STD 1913 Picatinny rails, one full length lower and two side rails at just over 2 inches, offer options for mounting Picatinny accessories such as lights/lasers, vertical forward grips, bipods and other rail mounted equipment. The included rail cover can be attached to the lower rail to maintain the original design profile. Made in the USA and is 922R Compliant.
- Rigid polymer construction of this two piece handguard provides a lightweight alternative to original
- A full length Picatinny lower rail allows individualized accessory mounting options
- Two smaller side mounted Picatinny rails are ideal for light/laser mounting and will not hinder natural grip
- Simplified installation
- Lower Picatinny rail cover offers original AK47 profile
- Made in the USA
- Grey Finish
|Height, in||1.969"||Width, in||2.451"|
- MFT Tekko Polymer AK47 Lower Integrated Rail System, Grey (TP47LIRSGY)