MFT Battlelink Utility Low Profile Stock Commercial w/ Tube Assembly, Black (BULST)
The MFT Battlelink Utility Low Profile Stock Commercial w/ Tube Assembly, Black (BULST) is the evolution of battlefield technology. Manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide from DuPont's Military Plastic Division, and with advances in materials, this allows for an unsurpassed weight to strength ratio and results in a stock that is lighter and stronger than anything similar currently on the market.
Putting the stock to your shoulder is the foundation of any stock. Holding true to the basics while adding functionality was MFT's goal. With heavy input from operators from all spectrums they saw the need to make a stock that adapts to the users demands. This stock adapts and changes to your environment or operational needs, from storing additional items to utilizing custom accessory mounts and is able to accept any type of sling configuration. There is one sling slot option and two quick detach mounts, forward and rear. MFT's accessories can easily be mounted utilizing the sling slots and accessory rails, this includes Garmin 401 Mounts or a adjustable cheek piece.
Taken as a whole, this makes the Battlelink Utility Low Profile Stock superior in today's AR accessories market.
- Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock
- Comes with Commercial Tube Assembly Kit (Kit includes 6 Position Buffer Tube; Spring; Buffer; Lock Ring; Latch Plate)
- Angled non-slip buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor
- Pivoting rear accessed large and watertight storage compartment
- Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle
- Quick Detach Sling mounting points (2) are positioned for optimum usage
- Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
- Black Finish
|Height, in||5.224"||Width, in||1.752"|
- MFT Battlelink Utility Low Profile Stock Commercial w/ Tube Assembly, Black (BULST)