MAGPUL PMAG 30 AR/M4 Window Gen M2 MOE, 5.56x45 Magazine, Flat Dark Earth (MAG570-FDE)
The MAGPUL PMAG 30 AR/M4 Window Gen M2 MOE, 5.56x45 Magazine, Flat Dark Earth (MAG570-FDE) is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
In addition, durable dual-side transparent window allows for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 Window Gen M2 MOE Magazine is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Made in U.S.A.
- Flat Dark Earth Finish
- MAGPUL PMAG 30 AR/M4 Window Gen M2 MOE, 5.56x45 Magazine, Flat Dark Earth (MAG570-FDE)