MAGPUL PMAG 20 AR/M4 Gen M3, 5.56x45 Magazine, Black (MAG560-BLK)
The next-generation MAGPUL PMAG 20 AR/M4 Gen M3, 5.56x45 Magazine, Black (MAG560-BLK) is a 20-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
Modified internal and external geometry also permits operation with a wide range of non Colt-spec platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons.
The PMAG 20 AR/M4 Gen M3, 5.56x45 Magazine features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, an included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage during storage and transit. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for parts commonality
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for additional protection in storage and transit
- Made in U.S.A.
- Black Finish
- MAGPUL PMAG 20 AR/M4 Gen M3, 5.56x45 Magazine, Black (MAG560-BLK)