MAGPUL MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Sling, Grey (MAG514-GRY)
The MAGPUL MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Sling, Grey (MAG514-GRY) was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly-convertible MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of Single-Point attachment for direct-action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments, quick-detach lanyard and positive-locking metal hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
The MS3 features improvements over the original MS2 sling system, including new Magpul-designed hardware constructed from hardened steel and polymer, symetrical paraclip shakles for easier transitions and improved quick-release capabilities, and wider, anti-chaff 1.25" webbing for greater strength and user comfort.
The MS3 sling is optimized for use with the Magpul ASAP in the single point mode, but is compatible with many snap-hook style sling mounts, as well as standard or QD sling swivels for use in either single or 2 point configuration.
The MS3 Gen 2 now incorporates a new, low-profile quick adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustments. Webbing length has also been increased for comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Fight weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25" wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Grey Finish