MAGPUL MS1 Single Point QD Adapter, Black (MAG517-BLK)
Combine the MAGPUL MS1 Single Point QD Adapter, Black (MAG517-BLK) with the MS1 Sling and Paraclip to provide two to one-point convertibility. Manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
- Combine with the MS1 Sling and additional Paraclip to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Optional Paraclip shackle allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Heavy-duty, manganese-phosphate finished push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Sling Assembly Mounting:
- REAR - Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment
- FRONT - Using optional Paraclip, compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode
- Black Finish
- Made in U.S.A.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip.