MAGPUL MOE 1911 Grip Panels, Black (MAG524-BLK)
The instructors for Magpul's training division wanted a 1911 grip with advanced features, improved control characteristics, and Magpul value. The MAGPUL MOE 1911 Grip Panels, Black (MAG524-BLK) were designed with their input and testing.
Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, MOE 1911 Grip Panels have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, aggressive magazine release cut-out, aggressive texture for positive control, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings. Available in black only, with additional fitments and materials coming.
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
- Aggressive magazine release cut-out
- Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Aggressive texture for positive control
- Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
- Weight - 1.1 oz.
- Thickness, max - 0.25in
- Black Finish
- Made in U.S.A.