MAGPUL MBUS Pro Rear Back-Up Sight, Black (MAG276)
The MAGPUL MBUS Pro Rear Back-Up Sight, Black (MAG276) is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable Rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable Front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks.
Positive detents keep the MBUS PRO Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when it is stowed that you'll never notice it until it's needed.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny / STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob - no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Black Finish
- Made in U.S.A.
|Height above rail stowed, in||~0.37" max|
|Length stowed, in||2.1"|
|Aperture height over rail, in||1.41"|
|Small aperture dia., in||0.07"|
|Large aperture dia., in||0.19"|
|Weight w/ hardware, oz||1.80|