LEUPOLD Mark 2 IMS 1 in. Integral Mounting System, Matte (110290)
The LEUPOLD Mark 2 IMS 1 in. Integral Mounting System, Matte (110290) quickly and easily eliminates the two most common issues faced when mounting standard riflescopes to AR-style rifles; scope height and eye relief.
The Mark 2 IMS uses two Torx T-15 screws to attach the living hinge to the rifle, a simple solution compared to risers. It allows you to have the rifle scope in the perfect location to maximize accuracy and performance. This Integral Mounting System raises the scope and pushes it forward, allowing this AR scope rings to accommodate an array of different scopes.
All Leupold IMS products are tested to endure the rigors of the field and are covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Raises and pushes scope forward to allow for a wide range of riflescopes and maintain comfortable eye relief
- Two Torx T-15 screws to securely clamp mount to rifle
- 1/2" keeper nuts for quick-release removal and return to accuracy
- Tested for durability and strength
- Matte Black Finish
- Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
|Compatibility||Mil-Spec 1913 / Picatinny|
|Ring Diameter, in||1"|