LaserMax Glock Guide Rod Laser Sight LMS-G4-17
- Red guide rod laser for Glock 17 Gen 4 Models ONLY
- Completely internal! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips
- Extremely rugged. Meet or exceed both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire)
- Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock
- Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries
- Accuracy. As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets
- Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that very closely resembles the factory GLOCK take down lever. Deliberate on/off activation which is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
- Installation takes minutes. If you can field-strip your GLOCK, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight - No gunsmithing to your GLOCK required
- Black finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
|Wavelength, nm||635 nm (Red-Orange)|
|Power Output, mW||5mW (brightest available - pulses for highest visibility)|
|Spot Size|| at 7 yds 5/16"
at 25 yds 3/4"
|Accuracy (20 Yards)||±2" POA|
|Batteries||LMS-3x393 (Silver Oxide)|
|Temperature Range, deg||15°–120° F|