LaserMax Glock Guide Rod Laser Sight (LMS-1161)
- Red guide rod laser for Glock 26, 27, 33 (Gen 1-3); (Will NOT fit the new Gen4 GLOCK)
- Completely internal! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips
- Extremely rugged. Meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire)
- Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock
- Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers come permanently aligned from the factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries
- Accuracy. As close to the bore of the firearm as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances
- Turn it on! Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever. Deliberate on/off activation- highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
- Installation takes minutes. If you can field-strip your gun, you can install your LaserMax sight - No gunsmithing required
- Black finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
|Wavelength, nm||635 nm (Red-Orange)|
|Power Output, mW||5mW (brightest available - pulses for highest visibility)|
|Spot Size|| at 7 yds 5/16"
at 25 yds 3/4"
|Accuracy (20 Yards)||±3" POA|
|Batteries||LMS-319 (Silver Oxide)|
|Battery Life, hrs||1.5 hours|
|Temperature Range, deg||-15°–120° F|