LASER TECHNOLOGY TruPulse 200L Laser Rangefinder, Red (7006870)
Vendor: Laser Technology
The LASER TECHNOLOGY TruPulse 200L Laser Rangefinder, Red (7006870) is a professional laser rangefinder for a consumer price. The built-in inclinometer (tilt sensor) allows the user to measure horizontal distances to extremely far targets. The 4X magnification optics makes this unit ideal for tree height measurements.
The Missing Line Routine is incorporated into all TruPulse models. The TruPulse 200L Series Missing Line routine is a 2D measurement. Taking 2 shots to remote targets calculates the distance and inclination values between those 2 remote targets.
The TruPulse 200L Laser Rangefinder has onboard solutions that will calculate a height or clearance value of any target, under the most challenging conditions and also has built-in Targeting Modes for Closest, Farthest, Continuous and Filter/Reflector.
Having superior optics and in-scope data display, you'll always be confident you are capturing the right measurement to the correct target.
- Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view
- Navigates through menus easily with graphical icons
- Ranges extremely far without a reflector
- Outperforms and costs less than many recreational rangefinders
- Red Finish
|Measures Azimuth with TruVector Compass Technology||No|
|Calculates SD, HD, VD and INC Between Two Remote Points||Yes|
|Distance Accuracy to Typical Targets, ft||+/- 3|
|Distance Accuracy to Very Distant & Weak Targets, ft||+/- 3|
|Max Range to Reflective Targets, ft||5 740|
|Max Range to Non-Reflective Targets, ft||5 740|
|Inclination Accuracy||+/- 0.5° Relative|
|RS232 Serial Com Port||No|
|Bluetooth Com Port||No|
|Scope Magnification / In-Scope Display Type||4X / LCD|
|In-Scope Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||430|
|Battery Type (8 hrs. of Continuous Use)||(1) CR123A|
|Waterproof / Environmental||No / IP54|
|Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Size, in||4.5" x 4" x 2"|