LASER TECHNOLOGY TruPulse 360 Laser Rangefinder, Yellow (7005525)
Vendor: Laser Technology
The LASER TECHNOLOGY TruPulse 360 Laser Rangefinder, Yellow (7005525) measures distances, height and azimuth. It comes standard with a serial port, offers in-scope data display with 7x power optics and runs on 2 AA batteries or 1 CRV3 battery.
The TruPulse 360 laser rangefinder has an integrated compass that allows you to measure azimuth which enhances the Missing Line routine. This is a simple 2-shot routine that instantly calculates the distance, inclination and azimuth direction value between any two remote points.
Using the exclusive TruVector 360° Compass Technology built in the TruPulse 360 Series, you can now obtain the best possible azimuth accuracy regardless of what pitch or angle you shoot from. No other compass laser range finder can do that.
Having superior optics and in-scope data display, you'll always be confident you are capturing the right measurement to the correct target.
- Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view
- Provides full measurement capability with AZ + INC + SD
- Solves 3D missing line calculations between any two remote points
- Integrates with GPS for efficient GIS data capture
- LTI TruVector 360° Compass Technology
- Yellow Finish
|Measures Azimuth with TruVector Compass Technology||Yes|
|Calculates SD, HD, VD and INC Between Two Remote Points||Yes, Plus AZ|
|Distance Accuracy to Typical Targets, ft||+/- 1|
|Distance Accuracy to Very Distant & Weak Targets, ft||+/- 1 to 3|
|Max Range to Reflective Targets, ft||6 560|
|Max Range to Non-Reflective Targets, ft||3 280|
|Inclination Accuracy||+/- 0.25° Typical|
|Azimuth Accuracy||+/- 1° Typical|
|RS232 Serial Com Port||Yes|
|Bluetooth Com Port||No|
|Scope Magnification / In-Scope Display Type||7X / LCD|
|In-Scope Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||330|
|Battery Type (8 hrs. of Continuous Use)||(2) AA or (1) CRV3|
|Waterproof / Environmental||No / IP54|
|Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Size, in||5" x 2" x 3.5"|