LASER TECHNOLOGY TruPulse 200 Laser Rangefinder, Grey (7005055)
Vendor: Laser Technology
The LASER TECHNOLOGY TruPulse 200 Laser Rangefinder, Grey (7005055) measures distances and comes standard with a serial port, offers in-scope data display with 7x power optics and runs on 2 AA batteries or 1 CRV3 battery.
The Missing Line Routine is incorporated into all TruPulse models. The TruPulse 200 Series Missing Line routine is a 2D measurement. Taking 2 shots to remote targets calculates the distance and inclination values between those 2 remote targets.
The TruPulse 200 Laser Rangefinder has onboard solutions that will calculate a height or clearance value of any target, under the most challenging conditions and also has built-in Targeting Modes for Closest, Farthest, Continuous and Filter/Reflector.
Having superior optics and in-scope data display, you'll always be confident you are capturing the right measurement to the correct target.
- Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view
- Produces better distance and inclination accuracy
- Increases scope magnification and field of view
- Grey Finish
|Measures Azimuth with TruVector Compass Technology||No|
|Calculates SD, HD, VD and INC Between Two Remote Points||Yes|
|Distance Accuracy to Typical Targets, ft||+/- 1|
|Distance Accuracy to Very Distant & Weak Targets, ft||+/- 1 to 3|
|Max Range to Reflective Targets, ft||6 560|
|Max Range to Non-Reflective Targets, ft||3 280|
|Inclination Accuracy||+/- 0.25° Typical|
|RS232 Serial Com Port||Yes|
|Bluetooth Com Port||No|
|Scope Magnification / In-Scope Display Type||7X / LCD|
|In-Scope Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft||330|
|Battery Type (8 hrs. of Continuous Use)||(2) AA or (1) CRV3|
|Waterproof / Environmental||No / IP54|
|Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Size, in||5" x 2" x 3.5"|