KOWA Video Camera Adapter (TSN-VA2B)
The KOWA Video Camera Adapter (TSN-VA2B) is a digiscoping adapter which isn't used together with an eyepiece-it is used instead of an eyepiece, and projects a long, consistent beam of collimated light for use by digital point and shoot or video cameras.
The Video Camera Adapter has built-in 14x magnification with the TSN-88* or TSN-77* series spotting scopes, and 12x with the TSN-66*/TSN-60* scopes. It attaches directly to the 88/77mm scopes like an eyepiece, but the 66mm/60mm scopes will require the TSN-CR3 adapter between scope and eyepiece.
The TSN-VA2B Video Camera Adapter is a revision to the now-discontinued TSN-VA2, with superior optics but otherwise much the same function. The extremely-long eye relief of 100mm allows nearly any camera to work without vignetting; you must attach a DA series adapter ring to your camera's filter threads and away you go. While any digital non-SLR camera with 28-72mm filter threads works, the VA2B was designed around the exceptional digiscoping performance of Casio's Exilim Pro EX-F1, and even have a dedicated support bracket (TSN-PS2) for the combination.
- For Kowa 88/77/66/60mm Spotting Scopes
- Extremely long 100mm eye relief assures vignetting-free performance with point and shoot or video cameras
- 14x Magnification with 1.97° true field (27.2° apparent field of view) upon 88mm/77mm scopes
- 12x Magnification with 2.3° true field (27.6° apparent field of view) upon 66/60mm scopes
- Optical magnification equivalent to 605mm lens, with extreme magnification possible via your camera's zooming lens
- TSN-66* and TSN-60* require TSN-CR3 adapter
- Built-In eyepiece function
- Does NOT require an eyepiece
- Requires DA-1 series adapter ring
- Black Finish
- 1-Year Warranty
- KOWA Video Camera Adapter (TSN-VA2B)
- 1-Year Warranty