KOWA Prominar 500 F5.6 Fluorite Telephoto Lens/Scope (TP556)
This KOWA Prominar 500 F5.6 Fluorite Telephoto Lens/Scope (TP556) challenges all competitor on compactness, flexibility and portability. Because of the pure fluorite crystal lens and two XD extra low dispersion lenses it is possible to produce the beste images with the highest levels of sharpness and contrast. The enhanced dust- and weatherproofing ensures guarantees performance in and during the toughest environments.
This Kowa telephoto lens has been developed to meet the high demands which photographers by using an unique interchangeable focal length adaptor system. It is possible to choose the standard 500mm f5.6 adaptor, a 350mm f4 adaptor or a 850mm f9.6 adaptor, these adapter are sold separately.
The MasterLens can attached to camera of the following brands: Nikon, Canon, Pentax and Sony. To attach the master lens to your camera you will need a special adaptor.
- Adapts for Nikon, Canon, Pentax and Sony
- Optional mount adapters can convert lens to 350 mm or 850 mm lens
- One Prominar pure fluorite crystal lens and two XD (extra-low-dispersion) lenses
- Can be adapted for use as a spotting scope
- Fully multi-coated lenses
|Focal Length, mm||500|
|Field of View (Full Size), °||4.9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance, m||3|
|Filter thread||Front: 95 mm|
|Lens Construction||7 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Prism Type||Removable / Rotating|
|Dimensions (DxL), in||4.0" x 13.4"|
|Weight, lb||4.34 (1.97kg)|
- KOWA Prominar 500 F5.6 Fluorite Telephoto Lens/Scope (TP556)
- Lens Hood
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Kowa Limited Lifetime Warranty