EOTech EXPS3-0 Holo Weapon Sight, NV Compat, 65 MOA ring and 1 MOA dot Reticle, Tan (EXPS3-0TAN)
By popular demand, the EOTech EXPS3-0 Holo Weapon Sight, NV Compatible, 65 MOA ring and 1 MOA dot Reticle, Tan (EXPS3-0TAN) is now offered in flat dark earth (FDE). The EXPS is the ultimate CQB optic and perfect for all of the new modular rifle designs offered in this color scheme.
Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the Extreme-XPS Eotech (EXPS) features easy to adjust side buttons and a single, quick release throw lever for easy attachment and removal.
The illuminated ring-dot reticle offers 30 brightness levels to choose from, 10 of which are compatible with night vision gear. The battery compartment was completely redesigned to accommodate a single CR123A battery - an easy to open cover is held in place by a tethered o-ring, and the compartment is elevated so it hovers over the Delta Ring.
Designed for today's modern battlefield, the Eotech EXPS3-0 is submersible to a depth of 33 feet, and the 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) mount is repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting. The rear window is a 3/16" thick shatterproof laminate with anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings, and the front lens is 1/8" solid glass. Because the optical system is based upon transmission holography, parallax error is not an issue - this is an excellent feature that can save your hams when the mayonnaise hits the fan.
WARNING: The HWS Model EXPS is controlled under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) ECCN 0A987, and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exception from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, tripling the battery life of the N sights
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever
- 65 MOA ring with single 1 MOA dot reticle
- Non reflective flat dark earth with hard coat finish
- EOTech Limited 2 Years Warranty
|Optics||Transmission holography - parallax free|
|Eye Relief, mm||Unlimited|
|Size (L x W x H), in||3.5" x 2.4" x 2.8"|
|Temperature||-40° to 150°F|
|Waterproof||Submersible to 33 ft depth|
|Sealing||Fogproof internal optics|
|Adjustment (per click), in @ 100yds||1/2" (0.5 MOA)|
|Adjustment Range||±40 MOA travel|
|Mount||1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail (Adjustable for width variation)|
|Return to Zero||Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting|
|Night Vision Compatibility||10 brightness setting (generation I-III+)|
|Optical Surfaces||Anti-glare coating|
|Window Dimensions, in||1.20" x 0.85"|
|Front Window Material||1/8" solid glass|
|Rear Window Material||Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)|
|Field of View (100 yds)||30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief|
|Reticle Options||65 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot|
|Brightness Adjustment Range||146,000:1 brightest to lowest|
|Night Vision Brightness Range||1280:1 with NV switch engaged|
|Power Source||(1) 123 lithium battery|
|Battery Life||600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12|
|Brightness Settings||30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)|
|Auto Battery Check Indicator||Flashing reticle upon start-up|
|Auto Shut-down||At 8 hrs - programmable to 4 hrs|
- EOTech EXPS3-0 Holographic Sight, NV Compatible, 65 MOA ring and (2) 1 MOA dots Ret, Tan (EXPS3-0)
- EOTech Limited 2 Years Warranty