DOGTRA 2300 NCP High Power Dog Training Collar, 3/4 Mile (2300NCP)
Dogtra Collar Company produces the world's finest e-collars. Dogtra's focus is on offering user-friendly e-collars that are designed for the most demanding training conditions. Dogtra offers a complete line of e-collars from small-breed pet trainers to a variety of sporting dog units as well as K-9 Police work. Dogtra is proud member of ECMA (Electronic Collar Manufacturers Association.
The DOGTRA 2300 NCP High Power Dog Training Collar, 3/4 Mile (2300NCP) is a multipurpose e-collar. It is designed for advanced level pet training, competition training, K-9 work or any type of hunting where a 3/4-mile range is needed.
This model has nick/momentary, constant/continuous and vibration/pager mode. Both the collar/receiver and transmitter are fully waterproof.
Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions. Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator show remaining battery life.
- Low to medium power
- 3/4-mile range
- Precise stimulation level (0-127)
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic transmitter
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increases in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels
- 3 stimulation modes: nick, constant, and non-stimulating pager
- One-charger system allows the transmitter and receiver to be charged at the same time
- Waterproof collar/receiver and water resistant transmitter
- No external antenna on the collar receiver
- Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show remaining battery life
- Lithium Polymer battery provides a 2-hour rapid charge
- Over 8000 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in the dark or low light conditions
- DOGTRA 2300 NCP High Power Dog Training Collar, 3/4 Mile (2300NCP)
- Receiver (two collar receivers for dogtra two-dog models)
- Battery charger and splitter cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Carrying case