DANIEL-DEFENSE Modular Free Float Rail, Black (DD-09079)
Vendor: Daniel defense
The DANIEL-DEFENSE Modular Free Float Rail, Black (DD-09079) is a 12-inch CNC machined Modular Free Float Handguard. It is specifically designed to adequately cover a low profile gas block on a carbine or mid-length gas system barrel.
The MFR 12.0 has been engineered to provide each shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. Should the shooter desire, the tube can be run "slick" with an unitterupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the installation of Modular Picatinny Rails is accomplished with little effort. This allows you to have rails anywhere you need them and nowhere you don't.
The slim profile feature of the MFR 12.0 keeps the shooter's support hand close to the bore which aids in firearm manipulation, and the design and construction allow for the attachment of Picatinny Rail Sections at standard 90 degree or offset angles.
- Free floating barrel design
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform
- Slim profile
- (3) Military Specification 1913 Picatinny Rails Sections
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum material
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Made in the USA
|Outside Diameter, in||1.76"|
|Inside Diameter, in||1.61"|
- DANIEL-DEFENSE Modular Free Float Rail, Black (DD-09079)
- (3) 3" Modular Picatinny Rail Sections with Mounting Hardware
- (1) Proprietary Barrel Nut Wrench
- (1) Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
- (4) Set Screws w/ Nylon Locking Patch
- (1) 5/64" Allen Wrench
- (1) 3/32" Allen Wrench