DANIEL-DEFENSE AR15 Carbine Lite Rail, 7.0 (DD-2001)
Vendor: Daniel defense
The DANIEL-DEFENSE AR15 Carbine Lite Rail, 7.0 (DD-2001) is the lightest free float rail system to use a steel barrel nut. It utilizes the patented Bolt Up System which allows the upper receiver to have a continuous uninterrupted upper rail platform.
The 7.0 Free Float Picatinny Handguard was designed to work with carbine length AR15 gas systems and its exceptionally lightweight makes it perfect for short rifles where size and weight are crucial performance attributes.
All Daniel Defense rail systems carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
- Free floating barrel design
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform
- Hardened steel barrel nut
- Grade 8 military specification fasteners
- Mil-spec 1913 Picatinny rails
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum material
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Made in the USA
|Gas System Length||Carbine|
|Barrel Nut||Patented Bolt-up System - Steel|
|Continuous Upper Rail||Yes|
|Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point||No|
|Rail Length, in||7.25"|
|Inside Diameter, in||1.22"|