COBRA XRS 9845 15-Band Radar/Laser Detector, Color Blue DataGrafix Display, Voice Alert (XRS9845)
The COBRA XRS 9845 15-Band Radar/Laser Detector, Color Blue DataGrafix Display, Voice Alert (XRS9845) provides total protection and peace of mind with Xtreme Range Superheterodyne Technology, detecting all 15 radar/laser bands with its super-fast lock-on detection circuitry. The unit provides extra detection range and the best possible advance warning to even the fastest of POP mode radar guns. Other features include Cobra exclusive Cool Blue ExtremeBright DataGrafix Display, an 8-point electronic compass, Voice Alert, car battery voltage display/low car battery warning and much more.
With the optional GPS Locator and AURA Database, upgrade your unit to alert you to verified Speed and Red Light Camera locations, dangerous intersections, and reported Speed Trap locations for entire United States and Canada (purchase and subscription necessary).
The XRS 9845 has Spectre I Undetectable that provides complete immunity to Spectre I radar detector-detectors. UltraBright Data Display provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons. VG-2 Undetectable provides complete immunity to VG-2 radar detector-detectors.
Your detector allows you to quickly turn Off an audio Alert by momentarily pressing the Mute button. Auto Mute will automatically reduce the audio volume of all alerts after four seconds for as long as the signal is detected. Voice Alert warns driver with specific voice annunciation of the signal being detected. System Ready Prompt notifies the user that the radar detector has correctly completed a self-test and is ready.
The XRS 9845 radar detector includes Cobra's IntelliMute feature that allows you to avoid alerts you don't need to hear because you are stopped or moving slowly. IntelliMute Pro prevents detection by radar detector detectors (RDDs) such as VG-2, Spectre I and Spectre IV+ when traveling at slower speeds. Detects Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be prepared for future introduction in the U.S.
FCC-approved Safety Alert transmitters emit microwave radar signals that indicate the presence of a safety-related concern. Depending on the frequency of the signal emitted, it can indicate a speeding emergency vehicle or train, or a stationary road hazard.
The correct name for the technology that most people refer to as laser is actually LIDAR, which stands for Light Detection and Ranging. LIDAR operates much like radar. Unlike radar, LIDAR must have a clear line of sight to its target vehicle throughout the entire measurement interval.
- Provides complete immunity to Spectre I radar detector-detectors
- AURA Camera and Driving Database (optional)
- Car battery voltage display/low car battery warning
- IntelliScope (optional)
- Programmable Up to 1,000 location Alerts (optional)
- Programmable Speed Alert (optional)
- Voice Alert warns driver with specific voice annunciation of the signal being detected
- DigiView Data Display provides easily recognizable digital text display
- 15-Band Detection: Detects 7 radar, 6 laser and 2 safety signal
- Strobe Alert
- 8 Point GPS Compass (optional)
- 8 Point Electronic Compass
- IntelliShield False Signal Rejection
- Provides complete immunity to VG-2 radar detector-detectors
- Alerts user when they are under surveillance of Spectre I/IV+ radar detector-detectors
- LaserEye provides 360-degree detection of laser signals
- Ku Band Detection
- Stay Set Electronic Memory
- City and Highway Modes
- One-Year Limited Warranty
|Size (W x L x H), in||3.10" x 1.30" x 5.20"|
|Weight, oz / lbs||6.4 / 0.40|
- COBRA XRS 9845 15-Band Radar/Laser Detector (XRS9845)
- Coiled Power Cord
- Windshield Bracket
- Hook and Loop Fasteners
- Owners Manual
- One-Year Limited Warranty