CHIP-MCCORMICK CMC 1911 8 Rd. Power Magazine, Stainless (14131)
Vendor: Chip McCormick Custom
The new stainless steel CHIP-MCCORMICK CMC 1911 8 Rd. Power Magazine, Stainless (14131) is lean and sleek. It is built to the very highest standards for the no-fail performance competitive and self-defense shooters demand.
Feed lips of the CMC 1911 Power Magazine are roll-formed and polished not die cut for added strength and Chip's follower design provides flawless feeding with semi-wadcutters and hollow points. Powerful spring of proprietary heat-treated Rocket Wire further ensures reliable feeding even when left fully loaded and seated in a pistol for extended periods.
The model features a built-in removable plastic base pad with full front-to-back engagement that withstand continual use and numbered witness holes on both sides of the body providing a fast visible round count.
The CMC 1911 8 Rd. Power Magazine gives you the reliability and confidence to be a winner on your local range or international competition.
- Fits CMC 1911
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- Patent pending follower design which is 100% aluminum frame safe
- Powerful heat-treated spring guarantees reliable feeding
- Removable base pad withstands continual use
- Fast, visible round count with 7 numbered witness holes
- Adds an extra round to mag
- Stainless Still Finish
- Made in USA
- CHIP-MCCORMICK CMC 1911 8 Rd. Power Magazine, Stainless (14131)