BRUNTON Eterna ED 20-60x80 Spotting Scope, Angled (F-9080EDW-A)
The inclusion of ED (Extra-low Dispersion fluorite) glass makes BRUNTON Eterna ED 20-60x80 Spotting Scope, Angled ideal for birders, wildlife enthusiasts, outdoor professionals, trainers and coaches - anyone who needs sharp detail at a distance.
A tripod mounted Eterna can be rotated without adjusting the tripod head, and multi-step, locking ring allows the scope to be turned independent of the tripod for comfortable viewing angles. A sight-alignment tube makes locating your subject faster and easer, and glare-reducing sunshade eliminates reflections on the objective lens for a sharper picture.
Multi-step, long eye relief at 20X to 60X power provides extra comfort for eyeglass wearers.
- ED glass (extra-low dispersion fluorite)
- 20X-60X Eyepiece w/ twist-up eye cup
- BaK-4 prism glass
- Emerald Fire full multi-coating
- Multi-step eye relief system (eyeglass compatible)
- Alloy frame w/ergonomic body armor
- Sight alignment tube
- Tripod/monopod compatible
- Extendable sunshade
- Includes: 20X-60X eyepiece, interactive neoprene case